THE BODY SHOP 
ALL-IN-ONE INSTABLUR, INSTABLUR EYE, 
COLOUR CRUSH LIPS & EYE
#NORETOUCHTBS


I will admit that I have a problem: I am all about selfies, taking tons of pictures, photo-bombing, jumping inside photo booths (I'm usually the FIRST one in and the last one out), heck the closer the picture, the better - I am always ready and smiling, right on cue for any camera click: #SayCheese! One thing I am not a fan of, is using filters. Yes, they're okay, but I prefer to let sunlight be my filter and that also means no heavy make-up for me... at all (flash photography isn't kind to all that makeup, so you can cross off contouring off my list!) BB creams and primers are fine in my book, because I appreciate a hint of tint in my moisturizer, just a bit of blending with a pop of color. If you're like me, then The Body Shop is here to help you prepare for your best selfie, in 3 easy steps...


Wearing All-In-One Instablur, Instablur Eye, Colour Crush Eyes & Lips
Read more »