I thought it might be a fun little game for us bloggers to pass around this week. (Feel free to borrow the idea, just give me a little love). Now I could write an entire novel to younger self if I had the time...but since time is of the essence this month, let's just stick with the top five things.
Five Pieces of Wisdom My Adult-Self Wishes I Could Go Back & Tell My Teenage-Self:
1. You're only going through an 'Ugly Duckling' phase right now. The swan is coming, I promise. Just hang in there.
2. Enjoy the hell out of your friends while you can, because no matter what you all say now life WILL get in the way of K.I.T. after high school.
3. There is NO form of rejection that comes close to the painful suckitude of carrying around "what ifs" for the rest of your life. Don't be scared to take chances.
4. No need to be embarrassed by your obsessive love of boy bands, vampires & sports. They'll bring you some of the best friends you've ever had.
5. This may sound stupid now, but start pitching the idea of "a blanket with sleeves". I'm telling you, it'll make you rich!
5. This may sound stupid now, but start pitching the idea of "a blanket with sleeves". I'm telling you, it'll make you rich!
Now, let me hear some of the infinite pieces of wisdom you wish you could go back and tell you.
0 Yorumlar