Mr. B said he didn't feel much like himself either...and would just stay out of my way...can you blame him??
Mr. B and Dumper waiting for Poppy...
This day is going by way too fast!!! I somehow managed to get the house work done and put a pot of beef stew on to simmer for supper...hope I remembered to put in the beef!! :)
The okra needs to be cut and the beans picked. Maybe tomorrow. Right now I want to make a few whole wheat biscuits to go with the stew. If you love biscuits like I do, but worry because biscuits are so fattening...you need to try these. Seriously!!! Low calorie, low fat, and actually healthy.
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1/4 cup wheat germ..............mix all this together
1/4 cup plain, non fat yogurt
1 cup + 2 Tbsp 1% milk............stir together and add to dry
ingredients. Mix well and let stand for five minutes. Drop on
bread pan that has been sprayed with pam. Makes six
biscuits. Bake 12 to 15 min. in preheated 425 degree oven.
These are good if cooked crisp and brown but not so good
if burned around the edges :)
Thank you for stopping by. Hope to return soon with something interesting to talk about!!!
Love,
Henny Penny


0 Yorumlar