Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Capitan Cold" (aka Xmas 2009)

Capitan Cold

Hello Pulp Friends,

we are only a week away from Xmas so I thought it was a good time to post the card I did this year for the holidays: "CAPITAN COLD"!
My wife and I liked this guy (and the evil polar bear foes ;)) so much that we are planning to develop it a little more, so stay tuned on that.

Meanwhile I wish you all - and your families and friends - a wonderful Holiday Season and a deliciously Pulpish 2010, full of good things for you (and hopefully Pulp Sunday and Black Beetle are part of those things).

Speaking of the Black Beetle, I am working on page 4 of "KARA BOCEK" which will be up this Sunday, soon followed by page 5 before taking a so much needed holiday break.

Cheers to you all, my friends, and thanks for making this such a cool place :)

Francesco

p.s. click on the image for slightly bigger size.

Capitan Cold created by, ™ and © 2009 Francesco Francavilla
All titles, characters, character names, logos and related indicia
are ™ and © 2009 Francesco Francavilla.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar