Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A-Z: "P"

The letter P is brought to you today by the word Publish- Here are some markets to publish your work in.


**Please remember to read their guidelines carefully before submitting any work.**


Please remember to have a final copy to submit- make sure proofreading is done as it will increase your chances for publications.


Every Day Fiction  - Looking for fiction stories in 1000 words or less with a beginning, middle, and an end. Pays 3.00 per published piece. No reading fee.


Every Day Poetry  - Looking for poetry submissions. Pays 1.00 per poem published. No reading Fee.


 Glimmer Train press  - Looking for submission this April, literary fiction, end of reading period is April 30th. No reading fee. 700.00 for publication if accepted.


The Pedestal Magazine  - Looking for Poetry, no reading fee, must submit during reading periods- read guidelines very carefully. Paying market.

As a final note- I am very sorry I have not been around in comments- I'm behind in homework and its the last three weeks of school. All of my posts are set up ahead of time so my posts will be on time- but I have to back off on commenting until I get caught up again. Thank you all for your patience and reading.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar