Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

YOP Week #3

Welcome to my new blog because something happened that made it not possible for me to logon to my old one.  This one may change also to Wordpress or Typepad or some other blog hosting site.  It seems you cannot type in the address and get here.  I  have no idea what is going on but I'm tired.
So for now I am here.
I have a finish too!!!  This is an old WIP and I needed yarn to finish so I ordered and it came but it wasn't the right color so I ordered again.  It hasn't arrived yet but in cleaning up I discovered the color I needed and was able to finish it!  Ta Da!!!  This is several years old but I love this pattern and crocheting it.  It will definitely be a pattern that I will make again as it was very enjoyable.  It was the Maybelle blanket by My Rose Valley who has lovely crochet patterns.

  I worked on my Liberty SAL with Jeanna of Slamminthescreendoor.............

I also worked on Jolly July....Chicken Joy

I worked a little on Brill but if I had my druthers I would work on it all the time as I enjoy it so much......only 27 more iterations of the little flower pattern which I love!
 The Candy Kisses shawl is not nearly as enjoyable as I thought it would be..........but I do love the colors
I did get some craft books in the mail for crafting from Thrift books and Fat Quarter Shop...........this has great "schoolhouse" projects from one of my favorite designers who doesn't design anymore.....Renee Plains
Another favorite designer...Annie Downs............
and finally this book which I've had my eyes on for quite a while...........the chair is what fascinated me but the directions seem a bit general....we'll see............
That's it for this week!  I need to mix up Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing for dinner today.  I made scones this morning for breakfast from a recipe that Debi shared on her blog, Barefoot Mom.  They are delicious and they were easy just like you said, Debi!  Thank you!
I've been watching Little Bobbins podcasts this week and also found a nice podcast LearnDoBecome.com about how to prioritize projects and not feel overwhelmed.  I only listened to one but I'll be listening to more as I think she has good information and makes a lot of sense. They have stuff for sale but I just listened to the free podcasts. I hope you are well and that you had a good week!
Happy Trails!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar