Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This Better Do It


If this nicely rigged repair doesn't keep the water line from leaking I am going to be a very unhappy lady. This time a valve was added for future convenience if needed. Oh, I don't even want to think that. I like how extra protection from puncture was put in place with larger rigid sections of pipe over the dreadful archaic polybutylene piping. Now, I have to put a small rigid box over the valve and fill the hole AGAIN with the dirt (if you can call it that) and the rock.

    It seems like it has been one thing after another. I have been doing overdue housework and I have       been trying to get a lot done outside. And, the car needs to be washed. I'm getting to old for all of       this, seriously.

I saw the doctor this week about my troublesome back condition. Next time I'll tell you more.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Mary

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar