What?
Our SweetCheeks?
On Broadway?
Well....Here's the SIGN!
Ah-Well then-
You DO KNOW that other cities
besides NYC have streets
called Broadway, right?
Most of you know our
little SweetCheeks
was just on the cover of a
local magazine

(here) promoting
our old downtown area called...
Any guesses?
Broadway!
They had a beautiful, magical
night downtown.
Guess WHO was asked
to be a
LIVE WINDOW MODEL.
Any guesses? Anyone?
There she is in
an upscale furnishings store.
Pictures are not the greatest-
they are taken through
showroom windows.
Here she is paired up with
MissN. This is where
she spent most of the
evening.
This was the pose she held
for most of the 3 hours.
Here they are taking a
break and getting a snack.
After the evening was over
I asked her how she liked
being a
LIVE MODEL.
Nana, she said,
All that smiling is a lotta work!
Wow!
She is just like her Nana!
That's what I've been saying
for 37 years of married life.
Billboards are going up
this week and I will get
some pictures of them
for you.
Have a wonderful day!






0 Yorumlar