Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Six Months - IN and OUT

Well, we are a little over six months into this year - and all I can say is what a ride it has been!
I am sure none of us would have thought so much negative would have happened  at this point, on January 1, 2020.  We all know stuff happens - but enough already!!

Six months from today is Christmas!!!!!!  Oh my goodness.
Have any of you  thought about it yet?  Has anyone started planning?  Has anyone started making or buying gifts?  I bet I can guess who has!!!!!  (Annabel is first on my mind - she is always getting ready!)
What do you plan to do this year?
We have no idea what things will be like then.  Hopefully family get togethers will be back to normal and the craziness of the world will be settled down.

I have never been an on-line shopper - may have to think about it this year.  Most everyone is getting older - so money and gift cards are ALWAYS appreciated.  There are only a few 'littles', so I think I can handle that.  
I will continue to can my special goodies that everyone likes.  I will make up jar recipes - those are always a hit.  Food products and restaurant gift cards are what many in my circle like to receive.  I still have some sewing projects in the back of my brain - so I may work on those as well.
I know it will be simple and most likely edible.  

As the young kiddos get older - it really is getting easier.  They love gift cards to their favorite shopping places, they love snacks, and they love going out to fast food places.  I can oblige!!!
Most every gift card I might want to get, can be found at my Kroger or Wal-Mart.  At Kroger - I can often get extra gas points when purchasing gift cards!!  Win-win.
Gift cards card be purchased over time and put back for the holidays.  They don't expire.  You can spread the expenses over time.  
The teenagers love their snack foods.  I like to make up some sort of 'basket' or 'bag' of their favorite goodies that can keep in their rooms - and not have to share!!!  LOL

Do you have special go to things that you are getting for the holidays?  Are you thinking of preparing ahead of time this year?
Will Christmas look different for you this year?

I think the grocery store and my garden will be my go to sources of gifts this year.  It will still be personalized, it will be tasty, and it will be frugal.  
That's my plan and I'm sticking to it!!!!!

What say you?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar