Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Numbers



OK.  I admit it.  As a photograph, this is a nothing.  But, the City Daily Photo bloggers are posting photos today illustrating the theme of "numbers" and I am a team player even if I didn't have a photographically interesting image.

BUT, even though this image is blah, the content isn't.  Over the last eighteen women's college basketball seasons, a University of Connecticut player was named the best player in the nation ten times.  Diana Taurasi was named twice and Maya Moore was named three times.  Two of the players (Rebecca Lobo and Jennifer Rizzotti) have been elected to the Hall of Fame, Rizzotti's election coming just this month.

And, Sue Bird, Diana Taurasi, Maya Moore and Tina Charles are on the USA women's basketball team in London this week, along with former UConn teammates Swin Cash and Aisha Jones, heavily favored to win the Olympic gold medal.

You can see more "numbers" photos here.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar