Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Juice Bar~

Chez Nous.. nous buvons.... souvent...



We drink a LOT of these juices..

A juice machine was first recommended to me by Ju:) I know it's uncanny:)

Out of kindness she suggested this would be a great way to get more greens into our diet..
Our Breville has paid it's way many times over..All late summer the juices flowed~

We missed it while away..We're back on track~

You can put anything in these..
Most of the time..we put..

Carrots
Swiss Chard
Pears
Apples
Celery
Sweet Peppers..green orange yellow or red~
Parsley

When I remember Ginger

Really anything..But the above is our standard.
They taste good.. and are so good for you..

Thank you Ju..
A very good investment.

All year long~


Refreshingly healthy..A Boost..in a natural way~
I appreciate Breville products very much.
We have the espresso maker and this juicer.
One day I may upgrade to the one Martha uses.. where the pulp is collected in a back container instead of the top part..Just less to do after..I saw her use hers one day..I think the one and only whole Martha show I ever watched.
I am not a daytime TV person and regret every episode I nevr saw..as well as Oprah.. and now she will be gone..
So try and get more greens in your diet..I just have to LOOK at Ju to be inspired to do so:)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar