So I dug through drawers in 2 chest of drawers and plastic bends and boxes and had enough rhinestones and chains out to start a production line making altered art necklaces It's always hard for me to choose what and which one to use. Like a friend said you have to many choices to choose from
I started with this large cameo it's sterling silver with 14kt roses a coral color cameo
I wasn't sure what I was going to do but liked the look with the rhinestone ball necklace I bought several years ago,I think this is the first rhinestone good piece I bought back in the 1980's
A bowl of goodies
I have the hardest time using these little o rings that sort of springs around
This is almost my finished necklace I just couldn't wait to show it off, I love it . I am going to use a small pearl chain on it also ,like a double necklace
I am going to gather up all my jewels and cameo I have all around the house and in the studio and put them in a huge glass bowl to show you all , Not now but sometime LOL
Linky parties
Wow Us Wednesday
Ivy & Elephants
From My Front Porch to Yours
No Minimalist Here
Shabblicious
Feathered nest Friday
PInk Saturday
0 Yorumlar