Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Foraging today and a three inch loss

 After my early walk I am going on a foraging walk with another friend. We know where there are a couple of apple trees and the fruit is just allowed to drop on the floor and rot.  It baffles me why people don't just pick it up.. maybe they are too embarrassed. All my adult life I have collected fruit from the hedgerows and made it into jam and chutney. I guess I'm just an old fashioned girl... and quite proud to be. 

I will call back and show you what I manage to collect .

And a little update on our 'lose a stone in three weeks.'  In just over two weeks I have lost seven pounds and three inches from my waist.  We aren't on a very strict diet either we just cut out junk food. a lot of carbs and alcohol.  A strict diet would mean that we could definitely lose a stone in three weeks but we aren't too concerned about that. As long as the weight continues to reduce we will keep on plodding.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar