Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Division of labour....

How do you divvy up your household chores (if indeed you do)?

DB does a snack for us on the evening of our walking day as well as our Friday night chip tea. He also does most of the ironing and cleans by hand, under the rim of the toilet once a month to clear it of limescale. He also does most of the hoovering and lays the fire everyday and cleans away the ashes when needed as well as cleaning the glass on the front of the woodburner. I clean the chimney.

He will tackle any chore I set him in the garden, then does other household fixing/cleaning jobs as and when needed (pavements, weeding the gravel, cleaning out the gutters etc). He likes to keep himself busy!

I do most of the gardening, cooking and baking. Washing of clothes is done by me as well as cleaning the windows (most of the time). I generally do the dusting but not always and clean the bathroom and kitchen. He washes the pots and I dry. We both do the food shopping and putting it away.

Quite a nice division of chores methinks. He may tackle slightly more than me but I have a bit of joint discomfort which is why he tackles a few more of the heavier jobs. He is a good egg!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar