Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Catalina Nebula #1


Catalina Nebula #1, originally uploaded by angryparsnip.

There was an incredible storm hanging over the Catalina Mountains during
the 2009 Monsoons. When I downloaded the pictures all but the little 6
second movie came out black. They have been sitting in my " i photo"
since. I didn't hit delete right away and thank goodness I waited.
Look what happened !

I was playing around one day with the photos and I thought what would
happen if I hit enhance ? When I hit the button this is what
happened. . . Magic !
This is what was hiding under all that black !
Fabulous !

These photos reminded me of when I was at Kitt Peak Observatories and
bought some postcard with the stunning images of Rosetta Nebula, Eagle
Nebula and Helix Nebula. ( May 27, 2009 post )

I am stunned ! These wonderful pictures came about because I under
exposed some storm shots ! Who knew ?

magical . . . parsnip
music . . . Epiphany, David Bridie

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar