Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I. Go. Slow…or is it S L O W L Y?

With some of my projects, I drag things out. When I’m sewing, I like to zip zip zip and get things finished. But when I work on my Art Journal, I take my time. I’ve had these 2 pages laid out for a week. Every time I go to my desk, I move things around. So today, I decided…enough was enough! Time to glue things down properly. And you know? It’s a great feeling.

IMG_4977

These pages are dedicated to some of my blog buddies. I have tags and cards from other friends, too but these were the ones that worked best on these two pages. Included are tags and notes from

 Marcia, Linda, Kat and Jesse

and Laura, Lila, Marty and Donna!

And special thanks to Jill for inspiring me!

IMG_4979

The thrifty part of this post, is that I used things I had. I bought one package of stickers a long time ago and the rest are pretty tags and notes from my friends.

IMG_4980

I don’t like to spend a lot on little elements for my journal. I like to use what I have. It’s more of a challenge but makes it more personal, too.

IMG_4978

I’m joining Coastal Charm for

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday,

Brenda at the Cozy Little House

for Tweak it Tuesday.

I write in a journal every day of my life and have for years. So an art journal is a fun challenge.

IMG_4984

(this is ‘me’… heehee!)

Are you working on a journal this summer?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar