"A gentleman is one who puts more into the world than he takes out."
- George Bernard Shaw

William Lygon, 7th Earl Beauchamp



"I can make a lord, but only God can make a gentleman."
- King James I

007
"The era of gentleman racing drivers is ended."
- Enzo Ferrari

Ravageurs lend a hand.
by Louis Faurer


Beams - F/W 2015-2016
"I can make a lord, but only God can make a gentleman."
- King James I

007
"The era of gentleman racing drivers is ended."
- Enzo Ferrari

Royal Engineers mess uniform.

USA. New York City. 1957.
Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip during the Queen’s visit to the United States.

Shocking
Vertes

via:dandyism
"I was brought up to be a gentleman. That means you know how to walk, talk and dress the part."
- Brian McKnight


Henry Poole & Co 1908

Gregory Peck

via:lovessuits
"A real gentleman, even if he loses everything he owns, must show no emotion. Money must be so far beneath a gentleman that it is hardly worth troubling about. "
- Fyodor Dostoevsky

Cuffs

Gregory Peck

via:lovessuits
"A real gentleman, even if he loses everything he owns, must show no emotion. Money must be so far beneath a gentleman that it is hardly worth troubling about. "
- Fyodor Dostoevsky

Cuffs

Hugh Benjamin Cotton… He is a very muscular, good-looking little fellow of five and a-half feet in height, whose proper weight is ten stone. He is a rather retiring, yet quite independent, amiable boy who can say nasty things when he likes with effect; and he is strong in his antipathies. He is reading law for his Final School, and he reads it at odd times; yet he loves his Shakespeare and is a hardened theatre-goer.

"The Englishman wants to be recognized as a gentleman, or as some other suitable species of human being, the American wants to be considered a good guy."
- Louis Kronenberger

Lanvin
PARIS







0 Yorumlar