
Hello Ladies -- I just wanted to do something fun and also show my appreciation for my fellow readers for following and commenting & providing feedback on my posts. I do love reading all your comments!
As some of you know that I used to be a Bobbi Brown makeup artist. I still use and love all of her products. I'm a loyal costumer! I'm giving away some of my favorite product that are suitable for everyday use from Bobbi Brown, some fun elf shadows & a couple of cute falsies for party-party!
Here's the list of products that are included in this giveaway:
- Bobbi Brown Quad: colors are bone shimmer, copper sand, champagne quartz & espresso shadow
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Shadow: Color Rock
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Galaxy Cream Shadow -- one of my favorites! I have one in my travel bag, one at home and one at my bf's place! haha!
- Bobbi Brown Lip Duo: Colors include brownie pink & tulle
- 3 Elf Brightening Shadows -- I'm not sure what colors they are, it doesn't say on the package.
- 2 Asian brand false Lashes
Rules:
- Open to all US and Canadian followers.
- Must be a public follower.
- Please leave just one comment if you'd like to enter.
- Last day to enter is Sunday 10/31/2010.
Good Luck!
0 Yorumlar