Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TOPSHOP bronzer in Sandcastle

IMG_7823 copy
IMG_7843
IMG_5722
IMG_5817

TOPSHOP bronzer in Sandcastle* £9
available online and in stores

Despite Summer slowly leaving us and the beauty trends telling us all to embrace the pale skin and plum-toned lips, I just can't let go of beautifully bronzed skin. Whether I am contouring some chiselled cheekbones or just lightly bronzing my skin where the sun would naturally tan it, I do like to incorporate a bronzer in my everyday makeup routine. The latest addition to my tower of bronzing palettes is perhaps one of the most affordable too, Topshop's bronzer in the shade Sandcastle from their SS13 Bronzing Collection.

Taking inspiration from LA's luxe beach skin, this bronzer perfectly shapes, contours and warms the skin with a lovely matte finish. The finely milled powder and silky texture makes it really easy to apply and buff into the skin making it perfect for strict contours or an all over glow. I love the warm, natural colour of this bronzer and it's lightweight feel on the skin meaning you can leave it fresh and sun-kissed or build the powder up for a more sculpted look. The matte finish also means you can layer a highlighter over the top to give your cheeks a pretty shimmer - I opted for MAC's Soft and Gentle above. A lovely combination.

Have you tried anything from the Topshop makeup range recently? What is your favourite bronzer?
ps: the lovely Arash has interviewed me in his Street Style Icons feature on his blog. Have a read here if you fancy discovering my fashion inspirations and wardrobe must-haves.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar