Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MURAD - Blemish Control... CHECK!

Since shifting to Dubai i have had the most irritated skin ever....imagine the moon and the craters on it-bingo! I know its a lil gross but well i have to be honest about it. I have oily skin and often get the mother-of-all acne's ,so its high maintenance work to keep it looking a certain way. So i started thinking about investing in some GOOD skincare products and the one brand that struck me was MURAD. I come from the school of thought that healthy skin is far better than expensive cosmetics.

So off i went looking for a place to buy the products from and well i was disappointed by the fact that one actually cannot get MURAD  anywhere easily in DUBAI. I may be wrong but that's my research. Until i came across this godsend website called BasharaCare.com. (bonus points for free shipment and samples).

Went ahead and ordered two essential products to tackle my problem and i have to to say the products are pretty darn amazing.
Dive In »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar