Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Taupe

Last year I tried Dipbrow Pomade by Anastasia Beverly Hills. It's basically a brow pomade that is probably one of the best ones on the market. I've tried cheaper versions of it and none of them compare to this one. Since then I've been wanting to try a lighter color as the one I had before was a very dark brown. The quality of this one was amazing and last month I went to New York and stopped in Sephora.

Sephora sell the full range of Anastasia Beverly Hills products and I decided to get another Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe, which is a nice light brown color. This was $18.00.



I recently tried a brow pomade in a similar color by NYX. I was told that it was apparently an exact dupe for this one, but after using it I found that the quality wasn't that great. This one might be more expensive, but it is a far superior product.

This one is so pigmented you don't have to use a lot to cover your brows and fill them in. It is so pigmented you only have to use the smallest amount as it really does go a long way. 

When putting this on my brows it also glides nice and smoothly too and has this awesome creamy feel to it. Plus when it is on it doesn't budge or fade and stays on all day.

I really recommend Dipbrow Pomade, it comes in a range of different colors to suit all brow shades too.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar